Dear Parents, it’s precious time to see the development of your newborn before your eyes. Your child’s naughty eye-catchy activities fill your life with lots of memories and our care develops the sense of smile, face recognition, try to mumbling, sitting, playing and many more activities.
With all those activities a mother must keep her eye on child weight, head growth and height development also. There some ideal growth rate which differs from baby to baby. For proper baby development, you should consult your doctor.
Baby development and growth -Time -size
A mother starts to keep an eye on her child from day one.
Four Week-Baby development and growth
- When your newborn baby is four weeks old it will start giving you signals.
- Your newborn will start watching the things in its surroundings.
- Your little one will start tracking the moving objects.
- Now the little one will start responding over voice.
- Newborn will enjoy and feel the mother touch and start liking it also.
- Can see the objects til 1-meter distance
Eight weeks-Baby development and growth
- Now your baby will give you turn to respond over songs.
- Baby can start murmuring.
- Now focus on voices and try to listen carefully.
- Baby starts staring faces.
- Now baby can track objects at 18 degrees.
- Starting tots open his/her fist.
- The newborn will start expressing his/her feelings.
Twelve Weeks-Baby development and growth
- A newborn can handle its neck.
- Note now the baby is trying to speak up as we know it’s not possible. Tiny tot has started making a few noisy words like ah, GH,ohh etc.
- Your child has started liking music.
- Baby is able to differentiate between familiar people and strangers.
- A child can recognise her hand and like to play with its own hands.
- Childlike to pick up the objects.
Sixteen Weeks-Baby development and growth
- The child laughs loud.
- Baby starts to overturn the body.
- The face of decision-maker looks on the face.
- It Stretches the arm toward things.
- If your tiny tot does not like any work then he/she refuses.
- The child has started a movement of objects from one hand to another hand.
- Now Baby is stimulated by eating food and by seeing it also.
- When we stand the baby, weighs on the body and also shooks his/her body.
Twenty Eight Weeks-Baby development and growth
- Now your baby is enough smart.
- Your baby can hold things by using his/her thumb and index finger.
- Baby circulates the objects or toys from one hand to another hand.
- Baby can start taking cup sips.
- Now started gazing object carefully and has acted accordingly.
- Now your baby able to imitates the expression of its nearby people like parents and relative. Start behaving in a good manner before your baby.
- Babies Started watching mirror and can identify themselves.
- Now babies are more expressive about their mood and liking and disliking.
Forty Weeks-Baby development and growth started crawling properly.
- Now your baby started sitting so long in unstretched.
- started speaking a few basic words in your native language.
- Now your baby loves to play hide and seek game.
- started walking footsteps by holding hand started putting up his/her reaction toward family and friends I.e. hi, bye etc
One Year-Baby development and growth
Congratulation! now you are ready to celebrate the first birthday of your baby.
- Babies started putting pressure on his leg and can stand themselves. They can go forward by taking a few steps ahead.
- Baby is now roaming here and there in the home.
- Baby starts climbing up the ladder.
- It starts moving in your disagreement. She says if she does not like it.
- the baby started mimics.
- It seems like obeying, come here, sit down, stand up, go there etc
- Open the book and looks at the pictures carefully.
- Occasionally looking at pictures of food, drinks and demanding it.
Few things to be noted
Every child has a distinct development style. Some children start walking in 11 months and some start walking in 13 months after a year. Mother should just try and help in the development of the child. One child development should not be compared to see the development of other children.
So, stay healthy and only then you can keep your baby healthy.