“Does Baby Need Supplement or Vitamin, Calcium and several Tonic”? It is a big question if your baby has completed nine months with good health and you are still breastfeeding your baby, there is no need of giving any supplement to your baby.
Your baby is having good health and baby does not need any supplement or vitamin, calcium and another tonic. Because breastfeeding is good for enough and can fulfil all its needs.
You need to add on foods like sprouts, fruits, vegetables, rice, pulse, milk and curd.
When a child needs a supplement
- A baby who takes animal milk can have the requirement for other supplements or vitamin, calcium another tonic then the child must be in dire need of iron. You can add on a few drops of iron supplement in baby’s milk.
- Iron droplets can be given to the baby when there is a shortage of blood.
- If your baby is born prematurely then it needs supplements to boost the immune system.
- When the weight of the baby is less than the average weight. Or the baby is within the header the weight.
- Baby needs Vitamin K. That can be given in the form of Injection.
- Your baby health care provider can guide you to give Vitamin E and calcium in case of pre-mature baby delivery.
- Few babies are allergic. In that case, never follow anyone’s medicine or supplement or tonics Because every baby hasn’t set of liking or disliking in terms of body allergy.
Inadvisable concern, it is clear that Baby Need Supplement or Vitamin, Calcium And Other Tonic. It is very much obvious do not take the support of any health supplement or Vitamin, Calcium and Other tonics. Because all are a support system for your baby development. Always go for natural ways to boost the immune system.
Adopt good diet to boost the immune system and pattern and so that for your baby. Because building good habits from a very younger age can have good benefits.