Newborn Baby Development And Growth Stages Week By Week
The precious time of parents is when they see the development of their newborn before their eyes. The naughty eye-catchy activities of your infant fill your life with lots of memories. Your baby develops the sense of smile, face recognition, try to mumbling, sitting, playing, and many more activities. With all such activities, a mother must keep her eye on the weight of her child, head growth, and height development also. There some ideal growth rate which differs from baby to baby. Let’s have a look at our blog to consider and understand your baby growth and development week by week..
Baby Development And Growth, Time Size
Four Week Baby development and growth
- When your new born baby is four weeks old it will start giving you signals.
- Your newborn will start watching the things in its surroundings.
- Your little one will start tracking the moving objects.
- Now the little one will start responding over voice.
- Newborns will enjoy and feel the mother touch and start liking it also.
- Can see the objects til 1-meter distance
Eight weeks Baby development and growth
- Now your baby will give you a turn to respond over songs.
- Baby can start murmuring.
- Now focus on voices and try to listen carefully.
- Baby starts staring at faces.
- Now baby can track objects at 18 degrees.
- Starting tots open his/her fist.
- The newborn will start expressing his/her feelings.
Twelve Weeks Baby development and growth
- A newborn can handle its neck.
- Note now the baby is trying to speak up as we know it’s not possible. Tiny tot has started making a few noisy words like ah, GH, ohh, etc.
- Your child will start liking music.
- Baby is able to differentiate between familiar people and strangers.
- A child can recognize her hand and like to play with its own hands.
- Childlike to pick up the objects.
Sixteen Weeks Baby development and growth
- The child laughs loud.
- The baby starts to overturn the body.
- The face of the decision-maker looks on the face.
- Baby stretches the arm toward anything near him.
- If your tiny tot does not like any work then he/she refuses.
- The child will now start the movement of objects from one hand to another hand.
- Now Baby is stimulated by eating food and by seeing it also.
- When we stand the baby, weighs on the body and also shook his/her body.
Twenty Eight Weeks Baby development and growth
- Now your baby is enough smart and he can hold things by using his/her thumb and index finger.
- Baby circulates the objects or toys from one hand to another hand.
- Baby can start taking cup sips.
- He will start gazing object carefully and acts accordingly.
- He will be able to imitate the expression of his nearby people like parents and relatives. So, you should start behaving in a good manner in front of your baby.
- Babies start watching the mirror and can identify themselves.
- Now babies are more expressive about their mood and liking and disliking.
Forty Weeks-Baby development and growth started crawling properly.
- Now your newborn baby will start sitting long in an unstretched position.
- Will start speaking a few basic words in your native language.
- He will love to play hide and seek game.
- Will start walking footsteps by holding hand,
One Year-Baby development and growth
Congratulation! Now you are ready to celebrate the first birthday of your baby.
- Babies started putting pressure on his leg and can stand themselves. They can go forward by taking a few steps ahead.
- Baby is now roaming here and there in the home.
- Baby starts climbing up the ladder.
- It starts moving in your disagreement. She says if she does not like it.
- the baby started mimics.
- It seems like obeying, come here, sit down, stand up, go there, etc
- Open the book and looks at the pictures carefully.
- Occasionally looking at pictures of food, drinks and demanding it.
Few things to be noted
Every child has a distinct development style. Some children start walking in 11 months and some start walking in 13 months after a year. The mother should just try and help in the development of the child. One child’s growth and development should not be compared to see the development of other children.
So, stay healthy and only then you can keep your baby healthy.