Surely pregnancy is a beautiful phase of a woman’s life. Pregnant women who are in depression during pregnancy are at greater risk of developing depression later on. To be happy during your pregnancy phase is very much important. This can lead you to post-delivery happiness when your bundle of joy will be in your arms. There are various reasons which are responsible for postpartum depression or postpartum anxiety.
Symptoms of Depression-how does it feels
- There will always be in a sense of feeling like something awkward and shocking is going to happen.
- Start feeling like having trouble sleeping and you are exhausted, but not feeling sleepy.
- You lost all your interest in reading books, loss of appetite loss of sleep etc.
- I am no more party animal and no more social activities are in your life.
- No more interest in group activities. You want to spend your time alone.
- It has started feeling like a captive animal, bound to forth in a cage.
- You know something is wrong but may not know you are suffering from anxiety disorder perinatal mood. The thing you know is the way I am feeling is NOT right.
- Always be afraid of that you will lose your body shape and you will look ugly and you never come back in your previous body shape.
- Your husband will move ahead and it might be possible of having extra-maternal affair as I am not able to fulfil his sexual desire.
- Will my vegina will lose its shape?
- My baby will be taken away by others.
- My baby may be stolen in the hospital or an exchange.